BOARD FOR PRIVATELY OWNED HORSES
Stall (12 x 12) – Includes daily cleaning, shavings, and hay. Alfalfa is fed in the morning, and grass hay is fed in the evening. Supplements are fed as required by the owner. Owner is to supply the supplements.
Outside Paddock (24 x 24) – Includes daily cleaning and hay. Alfalfa is fed in the morning, and grass hay is fed in the evening. Supplements are fed as required by the owner. Owner is to supply the supplements.
FULL TRAINING FOR PRIVATELY OWNED HORSES
Full training is a five day-a-week program for privately owned or leased horses. It is individually tailored to suit the needs of the horse and rider.
- Schooling of horse three times per week
- Turn-out in grass paddocks daily
- Lunging as necessary
- Up to three lessons per week for owner/rider
- Scheduling/holding horse for veterinarian and farrier. Owner to pay all shoeing and/or veterinary bills
- Bandaging and general leg care to help maintain horse’s soundness. Poultices or blisters are extra and the owner will be billed any additional costs
- Medicating. Veterinarian approved/recommended only. Owner to purchase their own medication.
- Mane pulled, ears, nose, and legs trimmed regularly.
- Schooling fee
- Turn Out
- Mane Pull
- Clip (includes ears, nose, legs)
- Full Body Clip
** Please contact us for more details and prices **